- Real-world Polymorphic Attack Detection - ENISA Quarterly, Vol. 4, No. 2, Apr-Jun 2008
- Monitoring traffic to protect Internet user - eStrategies
- Acronym of the Week - International Science Grid This Week
- Real-Time Monitoring and Detection of Cyberattacks - ENISA Quarterly, Vol. 3, No. 1, Jan-Mar 2007
- Monitoring of High-Speed Computer Networks - Sven Ubik, Sdelovaci Technika, June 2006 [ISSN 0036-9942] (Czech)
- A European platform for the detection and containment of cyber-attacks - The Economist (Greek Edition), February 2006 (Greek)
- SCAMPI & LOBSTER - Datagram 10, October 2005 (Czech)
- Towards a European Malware Containment Infrastructure - Kostas G. Anagnostakis and Evangelos Markatos in ERCIM News No. 63
- Information about LOBSTER activities in the Dutch media
- Evaluation of Compression of Remote Network Monitoring Data Streams - Peter I. Politopoulos, Evangelos P. Markatos and Sotiris Ioannidis - 6th IEEE Workshop on End-to-End Monitoring Techniques and Services (E2EMon 2008), April 2008, Salvador, Brazil.
- LOBSTER: A European Platform for Passive Network Traffic Monitoring - Demetres Antoniades, Michalis Polychronakis, Antonis Papadogiannakis, Panagiotis Trimintzios, Sven Ubik, Vladimir Smotlacha, Arne Øslebø and Evangelos P. Markatos - Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Testbeds and Research Infrastructures for the Development of Networks & Communities (TRIDENTCOM), March 2008, Innsbruck, Austria.
- Improving the Performance of Passive Network Monitoring Applications using Locality Buffering - Antonis Papadogiannakis, Demetres Antoniades, Michalis Polychronakis, and Evangelos P. Markatos - Proceedings of 15th Annual Meeting of the IEEE International Symposium on Modeling, Analysis, and Simulation of Computer and Telecommunication Systems (MASCOTS), October 2007, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Extending the IPFIX protocol for better QoS monitoring - Arne Øslebø & Olav Kvittem; - Proceedings of TNC 2007, May 2007, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- ABW: Short-timescale passive bandwidth monitoring - Sven Ubik, Demetres Antoniades & Arne Øslebø - ICN 2007, 22-28 April 2007, Martinique.
- Appmon: An Application for Accurate per Application Network Traffic Characterization - Demetres Antoniades, Michalis Polychronakis, Spiros Antonatos, Evangelos Markatos, Sven Ubik & Arne Øslebø - Proceedings of IST BroadBand Europe 2006, December 2006, Geneva, Switzerland.
- DiMAPI: An Application Programming Interface for Distributed Network Monitoring - Panos Trimintzios, Michalis Polychronakis, Antonis Papadogiannakis, Michalis Foukarakis, Evangelos Markatos & Arne Øslebø - Proceedings of the 10th IEEE/IFIP Network Operations and Management Symposium (NOMS), April 2006, Vancouver, Canada.
- A Web Based Application for Presenting Network Statistics - Arne Øslebø, Proceedings of the 10th IEEE/IFIP Network Operations and Management Symposium (NOMS), April 2006, Vancouver, Canada.
- Ruler: a high-level language for traffic classification and rewriting using tagged DFA - Kees van Reeuwijk & Herbert Bos (VU) - Submission to INFOCOM 2007.
- Flow monitoring with IPFIX in MAPI - Håvard Mork & Robin Eidissen (Uninett), August 2006.
- SafeCard: a Gigabit IPS on the network card - Willem de Bruijn, Asia Slowinska, Kees van Reeuwijk, Tomas Hruby, Li Xu, Herbert Bos - Proceedings of RAID'06, 2006, Hamburg, Germany.
- Non-Expanding Transaction Specific Pseudonymization for IP Traffic Monitoring - Lasse Øverlier, Tønnes Brekne & André Årnes - 4th International Conference on Cryptology and Network Security (CANS 2005), December 2005, Xiamen, China (published in Springer LNCS Vol. 3810).
- Circumventing IP-Address Pseudonymization - Tønnes Brekne & André Årnes - Proceedings of the 3rd IASTED International Conference on Communications and Computer Networks (CCN 2005), October 2005, Marina del Rey, USA.
- Anonymization of IP Traffic Monitoring Data: Attacks on Two Prefix-preserving Anonymization Schemes and some proposed remedies -
Tønnes Brekne, André Årnes & Arne Øslebø - Workshop on Privacy Enhancing Technologies (PET 2005), May 2005, Kavtat, Croatia (published in Springer LNCS 3856).
- FPL-3: towards language support for distributed packet processing - Mihai Cristea, Willem de Bruijn, Herbert Bos - Proceedings of IFIP Networking'05, 2005, Waterloo, Canada.
- Lessons learned from the LOBSTER project - Evangelos Markatos, Workshop on Learning from large scale attacks on the Internet - Policy Implications on 17 January 2008 in Brussels, Belgium
- The LOBSTER project - Michalis Polychronakis, MetroGrid workshop: Metrology for Grid Networks on 19 October 2007 in Lyon, France
- Extending the IPFIX protocol for better QoS monitoring - Olav Kvittem, TNC 2007 on 22 May 2007 in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Next generation network management - Olav Kvittem, Chinese-Nordic Workshop on 23 April 2007 in Shanghai, China
- Passive End-to-End Packet Loss Estimation for Grid Traffic Monitoring - Antonis Papadogiannakis, CoreGRID Integration Workshop on 20 October 2006 in Krakow, Poland
- Monitoring and Privacy - Herbert Bos, RIPE 53 on 6 October 2006 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Network Monitoring for Performance and Security: the LOBSTER Project - Michalis Polychronakis, Broadband Cluster Session of the 7th IST FP6 Concertation Meeting on 3 October 2006 in Brussels, Belgium
- Adding QoS Attributes to the IPFIX Protocol - Arne Øslebø, NORDUnet Conference 2006, 28 September 2006 in Gothenburg, Sweden
- CyberSecurity Research in Crete - Evangelos Markatos, Safeline Focus Group on "Safety in the Mobile Internet" on 10 May 2006 in Athens, Greece
- Network Monitoring for Performance and Security: The LOBSTER project - Evangelos Markatos, 19th TF-NGN meeting on 4 November 2005 in Athens, Greece
- Network Monitoring for Performance and Security: The LOBSTER project - Evangelos Markatos, GN2-JRA1 meeting on 2 November 2005 in Athens, Greece
- Large-Scale Monitoring of Broadband Internet Infrastructures - Panos Trimintzios, EC Information Event on "eInfrastructure Grid Initiatives" and "Research Networking Testbeds" on 26-27 May 2005 in Brussels, Belgium
- Update on Lobster and NERD - Hans Hoogstraaten, 15th TF-CSIRT meeting on 12 May 2005 in Zürich, Switzerland
- LOBSTER project presentation for GN2-JRA1 - Sven Ubik, GN2-JRA1 meeting on 13 April 2005 in Zürich, Switzerland
- Worm detection: Network-Internal Mechanisms and Infrastructure - Kostas Anagnostakis, NORDUnet Networking Conference 2005 on 8 April 2005 in Longyearbyen, Svalbard
- Security risks: virus and worms - Evangelos Markatos, 4th Concertation Meeting of IST FP6 Communication and Network Technologies Projects and Associated Clusters on 7 March 2005 in Brussels, Belgium
- The LOBSTER project - Baiba Kaskina, 14th TF-CSIRT event on 27 January 2005 in London, UK
- Some Thoughts on The Threat of Internet Worms - Kostas Anagnostakis, Workshop on Internet Security on 18 January 2005 in Brussels, Belgium
- Network Monitoring for Performance and Security - Kostas Anagnostakis, EC Bridge Conference and Exhibition in Shanghai, China, December 2004
- Passive Network Monitoring - Evangelos Markatos, Workshop on Security Issues in Heterogeneous Networks in December 2004 in Brussels, Belgium
- LOBSTER: Large-Scale Monitoring of Broadband Internet Infrastructure - Arne Øslebø, BroadBand Europe 2004 event in Bruges, Belgium, December 2004
- LOBSTER: Large-Scale Monitoring of Broadband Internet Infrastructure - Herbert Bos, IST event in Den Haag, The Netherlands, November 2004
- Passive Network Monitoring: The SCAMPI and LOBSTER projects, Evangelos Markatos, Security Cluster of Workshop on Security in Mobile and Wireless Heterogeneous Networks in Brussels, Belgium, September 2004
- LOBSTER: Large-Scale Monitoring of Broadband Internet Infrastructure" - Evangelos Markatos, TNC 2004 in Rhodes, Greece, June 2004
- LOBSTER: Large-Scale Monitoring of Broadband Internet Infrastructure - Evangelos Markatos, SCAMPI Workshop 2004 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, May 2004